Followers

Friday, September 06, 2013

Questions we'd love to see Number 3

This is a real question, asked by a reader of a site for lawyers, with my answer.

Made my day:

If an actual UFO/SpaceShip lands in my back yard can i charge money from visitors or will my land be government property ?





HI,

I am sorry about the hypothetical aspect of this question, its just a debate between me and my friends on a summer hot day :).

So , if an actual UFO/SpaceShip lands in my back yard can i charge money from visitors or will my land be government property ?

Please answer with all seriousness . (witty jokes are more than welcomed)
Thank you :)

My answer:

You should be so lucky! If you are not whisked away for scientific experiments by the aliens, you will surely be quarantined as another Area 51 (52?) Hold out for a good contract. There may be a slight issue with radiation contamination, for which you will be fined by the EPA and any number of other governmental acronyms.

No comments: